Kaufman & Kaufman Orange County Bankruptcy Lawyers
“We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.” Over 37 Years representing clients with Bankruptcy in Orange County.
FREE CONSULTATION: (714) 550-9305
FREE CALL: 800-9-KAUFMAN
Our address is: 1001 North Ross Street Santa Ana, CA 92701-3315
WE DO NOT USE PARALEGALS
NO CONTRACT ATTORNEYS
WE STOP FORECLOSURES AS SOON AS YOU FILE
The law firm of Kaufman & Kaufman helps individuals, families, and businesses in Orange County who need legal assistance with bankruptcy. Our family firm has been located in Central Orange County across from the Orange County Bankruptcy Court for 30 years. Our Orange County, CA clients are quite happy to be represented by their own attorney from start-to-finish during their entire bankruptcy case. At the Orange County bankruptcy law firm of Kaufman & Kaufman located in Santa Ana, CA, we have helped people get their financial freedom back for over 30 years. We are among the best Orange County Bankruptcy Lawyers, who provide dedicated hands-on service throughout the duration of your Orange County bankruptcy process in Santa Ana. At our Orange County office, a Bankruptcy Attorney will explain both bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy options that are available to you, helping you to establish a plan that protects you from your creditors, fits your budget, your time, and protects your rights throughout the entire process. We are conveniently located across from the Bankruptcy court in Santa Ana. Please call us to set an appointment for a FREE CONSULTATION DIRECTLY WITH THE ATTORNEY WHO WILL REPRESENT YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR CASE. WE DO NOT USE PARALEGALS. WE DO NOT USE CONTRACT ATTORNEYS. Below are Ten Common Reason why people file Bankruptcy in Orange County, CA. We can stop wage garnishments. We can stop foreclosures. We can stop enforcement of judgments. We can stop attachments. We can stop lawsuits. We can stop repossessions. WE CAN STOP CREDITORS.
Ten Common Reasons People File Bankruptcy
1. Fresh Start from declined business
2. Fresh Start from too much credit card debt
3. Stop Foreclosure on home or business property.
4. Stop Repossession of car or other property
5. Freedom from high medical bills.
6. Discharge debts from lost job or unemployment
7. Stop Creditor Harassment: calls, threats, lawsuits
8. Divorce: While the old adage “two can live as
cheaply as one” is often true, so is the opposite,
when a couple splits up, the combined cost of
living can often double.
9. Stop Wage Garnishment; other enforcement of judgments
10. Thwart Creditor Fraud or Identity Theft
Get creditors off your back and get a fresh start.
We assist with Bankruptcy services for clients throughout Orange County in all of the following cities:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda.
7 Reasons to retain Law Offices of Kaufman & Kaufman
1. FIRST WE LISTEN –We offer a FREE CONSULTATION where you can meet confidentially with your attorney to discuss your individual situation. You will receive personalized attention to discuss both non-bankruptcy and bankruptcy procedures to address your particular needs.
2. NO PARALEGALS. You will be represented by an experienced attorney — over 28 years of BankruptcyExperience. WE DO NOT USE PARALEGALS!
3. FLAT FEE. We charge one reasonable fee – start to finish. NO HIDDEN FEES –– ALL CHARGES UP FRONT.
4. NO CONTRACT LAWYERS. You will be represented by one experienced attorney through your entire case. WE DO NOT USE CONTRACT LAWYERS FOR YOUR HEARING!
5. CONVENIENT OFFICE LOCATION — We are centrally located in the Orange County Civic Center, across from the Bankruptcy Court. Easy access from anywhere in OC.6. FAMILY FIRM– We have been a family practice for over 30 years. We are not a faceless firm to you, and you are not “just another file” to us.
7. START TO FINISH REPRESENTATION — We monitor your case from start to finish, so important deadlines are all met on time
Les Kaufman is a member The James T. King Bankruptcy Inn of Court
Dedicated to fostering excellence, professionalism, ethics, civility, and legal…
We assist with Bankruptcy services for clients throughout Orange County in all of the following cities: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The content of Kaufman & Kaufman’s Web site is not legal advice or legal opinion and should not be relied upon for individual situations. Legal counsel should be consulted for legal planning and advice. No lawyer-client relationship with Kaufman & Kaufman will be formed, and no information you want to keep confidential should be disclosed – through e-mail links or otherwise – to Kaufman & Kaufman, until the firm has conducted a “conflicts check” and you and the firm have signed a retainer agreement or an engagement letter.
Kaufman & Kaufman maintains offices in Santa Ana, California. Kaufman & Kaufman does not practice or offer legal services in jurisdictions where firm lawyers are not licensed. Additional information on jurisdictions where Kaufman & Kaufman lawyers are admitted to practice can be found in the Meet the Attorneys section of the Web site.
Questions about this site should be directed to Kaufman & Kaufman in writing.